好的語言是讓聽者感到被同理,面對客戶變化無常的要求,有時需要換種說法。

(1) 當客戶的要求行不通時

That doesn’t work. X

這樣行不通。

There are multiple ways we can approach that. O

我們還有很多方法可以嘗試符合你的要求。

(2) 客戶的要求,公司無法接受

We’ve never considered that and it seems quite impossible X

我們沒有考慮過,那樣做似乎不太可行。

If you need customized reporting, our team will work with you. O

如果你需要個別報告,我們的團隊可以協助。

(3) 向客戶解釋產品需要更換版本

We can’t support that version any longer. X

我們不支援那個版本。

We have resources available for you. Please let me explain how the new version can benefit you.

我們有提供其他支援,請讓我解釋新的版本對你有什麼好處。

(4) 當客戶不了解你的意思

Do you get my point? X

你明白我在說什麼嗎?

Let me know if I‘m not clear enough. O

如果我表達得不夠清楚,請讓我知道。

(5) 被客戶詢問完成時間

I’ll let you know when it’s done. X

完成時我會讓你知道。

I’ll send you an update by next Monday. O

我下禮拜一向你更新近況。 

(6) 面對在氣頭上的客戶

Please calm down. X

請冷靜一點。

I’m really sorry about that. It’s annoying to have to deal with it, and I’d be frustrated too.

我很抱歉,要處理這個問題的確很煩人,我其實也很挫折。

 


本文收錄於英語島English Island 2019年2月號
訂閱雜誌

按這裏,改變英文,就改變人生

© 2006-2019, Core & Corner Inc.
台北:台北市復興南路一段222號10樓 TEL: (02)2721-5033 FAX: (02)2731-5946
新竹:新竹市關新路183號 TEL: (03)578-2199 FAX: (03)578-4182
Comments or Suggestions? Need Help? write to us: ask@core-corner.com